Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Related - I actually just got back from seeing this. It was...





Related - I actually just got back from seeing this. It was excellent. I need to re-watch all the MCU movies though, I think, now that all the threads for the Infinity Gauntlet over-arching plot are coming together.


I do wish, though, that the theater near me would do child-free screenings. I was surrounded by kids that must have been 7 and below, and the movie is NOT suitable for small children. But parents see a talking raccoon and assume ‘oh, must be for kids!’ Idiots.most were well behaved, but one behind me just could not follow what was going on and was talking the entire time. Just one or 2 child-free screenings a day, that’s all I’m asking for.






Imported from Tumblr: http://ift.tt/1sce59Y

No comments:

Post a Comment