Tuesday, March 18, 2014

After planning out the paludarium lately (more on that next...









































After planning out the paludarium lately (more on that next post) I dug up pictures of my old 77g aquarium. It was a nice tank, we probably had it stocked too heavily, but… some lovely fish. the pride of the tank were the two angels, a mating pair, which I raised the fry from. (the male was especially stunning, even though he was just a common marble. the photos do not do him justice) After I went to the college, I left the tank with my parents, and then my sister and her husband took it, but then they dismantled it, and sold the fish. they say the angels went to a breeder, so that’s good. We made some mistakes with the tank, (mostly ovestocking and not quite compatible fish) and I hope to not repeat them with the paludarium.






Imported from Tumblr: http://ift.tt/1lNltpv

No comments:

Post a Comment